HOW DOES MY 2% COMMISSION WORK, FOR PROPERTIES IN WHITEHORSE?
1. As with other commissions, it’s paid when the property sells
2. My 2% selling fee applies to Whitehorse homes, at market value, over $200,000
3. $5,000 is the selling fee for Whitehorse properties with a market value under $200,000
4. Call to discuss rates for out-of-town, commercial and new home construction: 867-332-0236
HOW CAN I GET THE SAME SERVICE FOR 2% – I WANT A FAST SALE AND GET THE BEST PRICE!
1. We don’t pay franchise fees, so you don’t pay it!
2. No brokerage can do more for you than we can do!
3. A fast sale comes by pricing your home at market value.
4. On a $400k home, you could pay commission of $16,500 or $8,000 at 2%
AND,,, You Really do Get More for Less!
✔ Save Home Equity
✔ Sell Faster
✔ Professional Service
✔ MLS® listing
✔ Market evaluation
✔ Real estate guide
✔ Open houses
✔ Professional Marketing
✔ Featured on Whitehorse Life
✔ Featured on Dome Realty
✔ Talk to me about aerial video and photos, virtual tours and global marketing
The choice is yours!
- The Toronto market will land when… April 17, 2015
- Home sales up nearly 40% in this Canadian city April 17, 2015
- Investment returns stable in all Canadian markets – except one April 17, 2015
- Toronto home sales up this month as market stays tight April 17, 2015
- BC market booms in March helped by Alberta’s woes April 17, 2015
- Toronto, Vancouver prices soaring says Re/Max April 17, 2015
- Calls for ‘landlord licensing’ grow louder April 16, 2015
- Investment hotspot rivals T.O. price appreciation April 16, 2015
- Bank of Canada considers more-dire housing outlook April 16, 2015
- We’ve reached the ‘soft landing’ says Royal Le Page April 16, 2015
- Caution advised in three Canadian office markets April 16, 2015
- Micro-condos impact average rent levels April 15, 2015
- Bank of Canada announces overnight rate April 15, 2015
- National house prices rise 9.4 per cent April 15, 2015
- Daily Market Update April 15, 2015
- Solid start to spring pushes prices up April 14, 2015
- Real estate correction fears overshadowing facts April 14, 2015
- Is the condo market finally softening? April 14, 2015
- The next hot property type for investors April 14, 2015
- Daily Market Update April 14, 2015
- This Alberta market continues to defy logic April 13, 2015
- Spring market? What spring market? April 13, 2015
- U.S. commercial real estate expected to continue growth April 13, 2015
- Daily Market Update April 13, 2015
WHITEHORSE REAL ESTATE | HOUSES FOR SALE IN WHITEHORSE
Explore all of the Whitehorse real estate for sale, and see our professionally marketed Dome Realty listings, virtual tours, and Dome’s open house schedule. If you are looking for a mortgage lender or current mortgage rates, our information is up-to-date. If you are researching the Whitehorse real estate market, you may want to view historical and current statistics on the Whitehorse real estate stats page. You will also find real estate stats for the Yukon and you can easily stay up to date on Canadian and Whitehorse real estate news. This is also great resource site, if you are looking for an apartment for rent in Whitehorse.
Home buyers can gear up with practical and valuable home buying information that will help them make informed decisions, before committing to a purchase. Have a look at the Yukon homeowner rebates. When you choose a neighbourhood, where you feel you would like to live, take a look at the pros and cons of the age and type of home construction you are looking to buy, to see what’s best for you. Building codes continually push for energy efficiency, which can save your thousands of dollars each year, so It’s worth every minute to take look at this quick overview and watch these Yukon specific, home construction videos. When you have a good idea of what kind of home you looking to buy and what’s happening in our real estate market, you can begin your Whitehorse real estate search. When you are ready to buy a house, condo, land or mobile home, contact AJ Malcolm to help you hone in on the best house for you, by setting up a best of the best homes tour for all of the houses that meet your criteria.
For home sellers, take time to learn what you can do to make the most of your sale. Learn what’s involved when you start the process of selling your house in the Whitehorse real estate market. For further information about professionally marketing your house, locally and nationally, with an effective strategy for selling your house at the right price, in the right time frame, call AJ Malcolm at 867-332-0236.
WHITEHORSE REAL ESTATE | COMMERCIAL | RESIDENTIAL | STATS | OPEN HOUSE
By: AJ Malcolm | Dome Realty Inc. 356-108 Elliott Street, Whitehorse, YT, Y1A 6C4, Canada