WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE? Dome Realty is the independent brokerage choice for the Yukon, with vast marketing and sales experience, highly effective marketing tools and a proven track record for success. AFTER A LONG MARKETING CAREER, THIS IS WHY I CHOSE TO WORK WITH DOME REALTY >>
INCREASE YOUR MARKET REACH TO SELL YOUR HOME AT THE BEST PRICE…
- Marketing Experience – AJ worked many years with top marketing agents, in Canada
- Virtual Tours – Promote your real estate listing here and globally
- Flyovers – Show buyers your property from the air!
- Real Estate Guide – Whitehorse Star’s Yukon Real Estate Guide
- Open House – Promoted across targeted, real estate marketing channels
- MLS.ca – All Realtors® will see your property information
- Dome Realty.ca – A team of specialized Realtors® working together to sell your real estate
- AJ Malcolm.com – Exclusive, front page exposure for your property, with virtual tour
- WhitehorseLife.com – Exclusive listing and virtual tour
- Courteous Service – Real Estate referrals come from happy customers
- Targeted Global Reach – With 25 years marketing experience, we reach around the globe
- Pre-Approved Buyers – We work with brokers and banks to help buyers secure financing
- Professional Photography – Used for all of the real estate marketing that we do for you
- Dome Realty expertly positions, prices, promotes and markets your property,
- If you want your listing in front of every Internet user in the Yukon, Dome Realty can do that too!
- Download REALTOR® Code (pdf)
MARKETING AND SALES STRATEGIES CAN BETTER POSITION YOUR HOME TO SELL.
CONTACT AJ MALCOLM | 867-332-0236.
REAL ESTATE NEWS Thursday, August 28th, 2014
- 10 signs you are ready to invest in real estate August 26, 2014
- Using real estate to get rid of the kids August 25, 2014
- Don't be swayed by low cost promises in U.S., investor says August 21, 2014
- Investors have no fear of farmland August 27, 2014
- Buyers warned about increasing fraud cases August 27, 2014
- Daily Market Update August 27, 2014
- Daily Market Update August 26, 2014
- Study reveals prevalence of lying on loan applications August 25, 2014
- Daily Market Update August 25, 2014
- Being kind could impact property value, investor warns August 25, 2014
- Ruling in favour of teen tenant causes uproar August 24, 2014
- Daily Market Update August 22, 2014
- More investors turning to small property development August 20, 2014
WHITEHORSE REAL ESTATE | HOUSES FOR SALE IN WHITEHORSE
Explore all of the Whitehorse real estate for sale, and see our professionally marketed Dome Realty listings, virtual tours, and Dome’s open house schedule. If you are looking for a mortgage lender or current mortgage rates, our information is up-to-date. If you are researching the Whitehorse real estate market, you may want to view historical and current statistics on the Whitehorse real estate stats page. You will also find real estate stats for the Yukon and you can easily stay up to date on Canadian and Whitehorse real estate news. This is also great resource site, if you are looking for an apartment for rent in Whitehorse.
Home buyers can gear up with practical and valuable home buying information that will help them make informed decisions, before committing to a purchase. Have a look at the Yukon homeowner rebates. When you choose a neighbourhood, where you feel you would like to live, take a look at the pros and cons of the age and type of home construction you are looking to buy, to see what’s best for you. Building codes continually push for energy efficiency, which can save your thousands of dollars each year, so It’s worth every minute to take look at this quick overview and watch these Yukon specific, home construction videos. When you have a good idea of what kind of home you looking to buy and what’s happening in our real estate market, you can begin your Whitehorse real estate search. When you are ready to buy a house, condo, land or mobile home, contact AJ Malcolm to help you hone in on the best house for you, by setting up a best of the best homes tour for all of the houses that meet your criteria.
For home sellers, take time to learn what you can do to make the most of your sale. Learn what’s involved when you start the process of selling your house in the Whitehorse real estate market. For further information about professionally marketing your house, locally and nationally, with an effective strategy for selling your house at the right price, in the right time frame, call AJ Malcolm at 867-332-0236.
WHITEHORSE REAL ESTATE | COMMERCIAL | RESIDENTIAL | STATS | OPEN HOUSE
By: AJ Malcolm | Dome Realty Inc. 356-108 Elliott Street, Whitehorse, YT, Y1A 6C4, Canada