HOW DOES MY 2% COMMISSION WORK, FOR PROPERTIES IN WHITEHORSE?
1. As with other commissions, it’s paid when the property sells
2. My 2% selling fee applies to Whitehorse homes, at market value, over $200,000
3. $5,000 is the selling fee for Whitehorse properties with a market value under $200,000
4. Call to discuss rates for out-of-town, commercial and new home construction: 867-332-0236
HOW CAN I GET THE SAME SERVICE FOR 2% – I WANT A FAST SALE AND GET THE BEST PRICE!
1. We don’t pay franchise fees, so you don’t pay it!
2. No brokerage can do more for you than we can do!
3. A fast sale comes by pricing your home at market value.
4. On a $400k home, you could pay commission of $16,500 or $8,000 at 2%
AND,,, You Really do Get More for Less!
✔ Save Home Equity
✔ Sell Faster
✔ Professional Service
✔ MLS® listing
✔ Market evaluation
✔ Real estate guide
✔ Open houses
✔ Professional Marketing
✔ Featured on Whitehorse Life
✔ Featured on Dome Realty
✔ Talk to me about aerial video and photos, virtual tours and global marketing
The choice is yours!
- Lighter Side: The properties of the future April 24, 2015
- Calgary condo sales fall 61 per cent April 24, 2015
- First-time buyers rely on mom and dad April 24, 2015
- Asians dominate list of billionaires in real estate April 24, 2015
- Time to update the Landlord and Tenants Act? April 23, 2015
- Vancouver’s loss is hotspot’s gain April 23, 2015
- Secondary suites versus condo investments April 23, 2015
- Vancouver being “selective” over rezoning April 23, 2015
- REITs perform better than condos over longer term April 23, 2015
- Developer plans Calgary tower despite economic concerns April 23, 2015
- Vancouver condo ‘better investment than gold’ April 22, 2015
- Investing in real estate will be easier, if you give to charity April 22, 2015
- Home builders welcome budget proposals April 22, 2015
- Office vacancy rate decreases in Montreal April 22, 2015
- The next hotspot to invest in Toronto April 21, 2015
- Landlords should rat out tenants over safety issues April 21, 2015
- How to win a property bidding war April 21, 2015
- Not much chance of another cut in interest rates then Mr. Poloz? April 21, 2015
- Yet another warning over Canada’s housing market April 21, 2015
- “No signs of cooling” says BC agent April 21, 2015
- Consumers still expect house prices to rise April 21, 2015
- Guelph gains for investors April 20, 2015
- The commercial rental market in this city is set to change April 20, 2015
- Condo sales grow in the GTA April 20, 2015
- Investment in Saskatoon multi-family units is strong April 20, 2015
WHITEHORSE REAL ESTATE | HOUSES FOR SALE IN WHITEHORSE
Explore all of the Whitehorse real estate for sale, and see our professionally marketed Dome Realty listings, virtual tours, and Dome’s open house schedule. If you are looking for a mortgage lender or current mortgage rates, our information is up-to-date. If you are researching the Whitehorse real estate market, you may want to view historical and current statistics on the Whitehorse real estate stats page. You will also find real estate stats for the Yukon and you can easily stay up to date on Canadian and Whitehorse real estate news. This is also great resource site, if you are looking for an apartment for rent in Whitehorse.
Home buyers can gear up with practical and valuable home buying information that will help them make informed decisions, before committing to a purchase. Have a look at the Yukon homeowner rebates. When you choose a neighbourhood, where you feel you would like to live, take a look at the pros and cons of the age and type of home construction you are looking to buy, to see what’s best for you. Building codes continually push for energy efficiency, which can save your thousands of dollars each year, so It’s worth every minute to take look at this quick overview and watch these Yukon specific, home construction videos. When you have a good idea of what kind of home you looking to buy and what’s happening in our real estate market, you can begin your Whitehorse real estate search. When you are ready to buy a house, condo, land or mobile home, contact AJ Malcolm to help you hone in on the best house for you, by setting up a best of the best homes tour for all of the houses that meet your criteria.
For home sellers, take time to learn what you can do to make the most of your sale. Learn what’s involved when you start the process of selling your house in the Whitehorse real estate market. For further information about professionally marketing your house, locally and nationally, with an effective strategy for selling your house at the right price, in the right time frame, call AJ Malcolm at 867-332-0236.
WHITEHORSE REAL ESTATE | COMMERCIAL | RESIDENTIAL | STATS | OPEN HOUSE
By: AJ Malcolm | Dome Realty Inc. 356-108 Elliott Street, Whitehorse, YT, Y1A 6C4, Canada