- 78 PONDEROSA SPRING PRICE REDUCTION!
- 57 GREEN CRES – SOLD IN 45 DAYS AND SAVED MORE THAN 50% COMMISSION
HOW DOES MY 2% COMMISSION WORK, FOR PROPERTIES IN WHITEHORSE?
1. As with other commissions, it’s paid when the property sells
2. My 2% selling fee applies to Whitehorse homes, at market value, over $200,000
3. $5,000 is the selling fee for Whitehorse properties with a market value under $200,000
4. Call to discuss rates for out-of-town, commercial and new home construction: 867-332-0236
HOW CAN I GET THE SAME SERVICE FOR 2% – I WANT A FAST SALE AND GET THE BEST PRICE!
1. We don’t pay franchise fees, so you don’t pay it!
2. No brokerage can do more for you than we can do!
3. A fast sale comes by pricing your home at market value.
4. On a $400k home, you could pay commission of $16,500 or $8,000 at 2%
AND,,, You Really do Get More for Less!
✔ Save Home Equity
✔ Sell Faster
✔ Professional Service
✔ MLS® listing
✔ Market evaluation
✔ Real estate guide
✔ Open houses
✔ Professional Marketing
✔ Featured on Whitehorse Life
✔ Featured on Dome Realty
✔ Talk to me about aerial video and photos, virtual tours and global marketing
The choice is yours!
- Lighter Side: When AirBNB goes terribly wrong May 1, 2015
- Landlords in B.C. help drive the economy May 1, 2015
- Which Canadian city is the world’s hottest luxury market? May 1, 2015
- Oversupply warning in Toronto, Vancouver condo market May 1, 2015
- Halifax home sales down but match 2014 levels May 1, 2015
- CMHC reveals overvaluation risk April 30, 2015
- Bank of Canada praises Canadian investors? April 30, 2015
- ‘Flipping’ gets sexy new face April 30, 2015
- Condo investment returns in this city are struggling April 30, 2015
- Affordability continues to weaken in Vancouver April 30, 2015
- Real estate 'off its peak' says Concorde boss April 30, 2015
- Non-permanent residents important to the housing market April 30, 2015
- New buying phenomenon throws rules out the window April 29, 2015
- Poloz rejects talk of a “bubble” April 29, 2015
- This North American region has the third largest economy in the world April 29, 2015
- Vancouver could benefit from slimmer homes April 29, 2015
- The Starck reality: world famous designer launches Montreal condos April 29, 2015
- Now’s the time to sell … specifically Friday April 28, 2015
- Pan Am Games spark debate on short-term rentals April 28, 2015
- What’s next for investors in the U.S.? April 28, 2015
- Home sales increase in half of major areas April 28, 2015
- Oil prices will have a direct impact on housing warns industry group April 28, 2015
- It’s not just homes that are marketed with a ‘lifestyle’ April 28, 2015
- Economic power: Housing market 38% overvalued April 27, 2015
- Canada’s market more exposed than pre-crisis America? April 27, 2015
WHITEHORSE REAL ESTATE | HOUSES FOR SALE IN WHITEHORSE
Explore all of the Whitehorse real estate for sale, and see our professionally marketed Dome Realty listings, virtual tours, and Dome’s open house schedule. If you are looking for a mortgage lender or current mortgage rates, our information is up-to-date. If you are researching the Whitehorse real estate market, you may want to view historical and current statistics on the Whitehorse real estate stats page. You will also find real estate stats for the Yukon and you can easily stay up to date on Canadian and Whitehorse real estate news. This is also great resource site, if you are looking for an apartment for rent in Whitehorse.
Home buyers can gear up with practical and valuable home buying information that will help them make informed decisions, before committing to a purchase. Have a look at the Yukon homeowner rebates. When you choose a neighbourhood, where you feel you would like to live, take a look at the pros and cons of the age and type of home construction you are looking to buy, to see what’s best for you. Building codes continually push for energy efficiency, which can save your thousands of dollars each year, so It’s worth every minute to take look at this quick overview and watch these Yukon specific, home construction videos. When you have a good idea of what kind of home you looking to buy and what’s happening in our real estate market, you can begin your Whitehorse real estate search. When you are ready to buy a house, condo, land or mobile home, contact AJ Malcolm to help you hone in on the best house for you, by setting up a best of the best homes tour for all of the houses that meet your criteria.
For home sellers, take time to learn what you can do to make the most of your sale. Learn what’s involved when you start the process of selling your house in the Whitehorse real estate market. For further information about professionally marketing your house, locally and nationally, with an effective strategy for selling your house at the right price, in the right time frame, call AJ Malcolm at 867-332-0236.
WHITEHORSE REAL ESTATE | COMMERCIAL | RESIDENTIAL | STATS | OPEN HOUSE
By: AJ Malcolm | Dome Realty Inc. 356-108 Elliott Street, Whitehorse, YT, Y1A 6C4, Canada